Drilling in mass production or batch size one mode with multiple machines realized with a robotic loading application. The robot scans the parts position and orientation on the pallets, which are chaotically stacked, without any pre-defined stack information. The laser system identifies the parts and serves for the very accurate part gripping.
Scanning of the barcodes can either be done manually with a barcode scanner in mass production mode or through a camera system provided with the solution for Batch Size 1 production mode.
The data is generated from the customer's ERP, MES or CAD CAM solution and distributed to the robotic application software (parts data with materials, barcodes, edge bands and dimensions) and the MPR files are sent directly to the drilling machines.
- DRILLTEQ V-200 and V-500 working together
- Laser part detection – 0.3 mm accuracy at part picking, 0.01 mm accurate at part loading
- Laser scan takes 6 seconds per part on avarage
- Multiple stacks of parts on one pallet
- Part unstick control
- Random pallets loading
- Barcode scan
- Remaining time estimation in real time
- Machine communication
- Special production list cleanup developed
- woodScan integration
- ERP and MES Feedback and Reporting interfaces
- CAD import
- Own SQL database
- Detailed PowerBi statistics and analysis in real time